If you buy a website package from us we will maintain it for you.
We charge £25/hour for this service. We do not offer this
facility to the general public. This frees you up to run your business,
happy in the knowledge that your website updates are in professional
On occassions you may want to change any of the following items
on your website :-
- Graphics and pictures
- Rates and prices
- Remove or add pages
- Make announcements or add articles
- Offer information on new or changed products
- Shopping Cart product updates
- Remove special offers that have passed their expiry date
- Remove competitions that have passed their expiry date
- Addition/removal of Christmas promotions
Website Maintenance Policy:-
1. The work to carry out the changes will be billed in 30 minute
increments. Hence the charge for any work taking less than 30 minutes
is £12.50. This saves clients from having to pay £25
for minor changes.
2. We keep a local copy of your web site.
3. We focus on making accurate changes but it is the client's responsibility
to check updates and inform us of any necessary changes that need
to be made. Of course, we would never charge for required changes
that are our fault, however, if a change needs to be made due to
client error, the regular hourly update fees may or may not be charged
at our discretion.
4. Changes should be electronically sent to us. Attachments should
be in .doc (Word) or .txt format. Pictures need to be in .gif or
5. We aim to deal with any maintenance requests in a manner that
will keep our clients happy and help to ensure and promote a longlasting